Friday, May 11, 2007

Moving

So, I moved to Savannah, GA from Hilton Head Island, SC. I moved from Georgia to DC, and now I'm back in Georgia. Blargh.

45 minute drive instead of 15 minute drive to work everyday. My social life is now even less than it was, since my hangout is now roughly an hour away, instead of 10 minutes. Meh.

I shall have to try and find a new social life, I suppose. Anyone up for it?

Well, good thing is I got a raise. $13 to $14.50. Not bad, really. Considering I started at $10 less than 10 months ago, I'm not cranky over it at all. I did go from paying ~$200 in utilities to paying $300 for rent plus half the utilities at the new place (which will be like, $100 at most) - so the raise will cover the difference. That's a good thing, really :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home