Tuesday, July 17, 2007

42

So, I have been playing Vanguard all the time lately, and neglected all my consoles. My TV isn't even connected after I have moved. Poor TV :(

Vanguard is like EQ, with bugs and glitches galore. I love the game, and it has major potential, and if you enjoyed EQ, play Vanguard (it feels more like EQ than EQ2 did). SoE just acquired the "brand" of Vanguard, and is working on fixing the bugs and crap, and adding in some end game content. Hopefully I'll hit 50 (the level cap) and be able to raid soon.



Oh, and you should totally see Transformers if you haven't. It's awesome. Sure, I'm not happy that they show Optimus Prime's mouth, but meh. I can live with it. Flames on Optimus Prime as a truck? I barely noticed. The Camaro was awesome (Bumblebee). Megan Fox is crazy hot, too.

The ending is kinda blah, and they left minimal room for sequels (which we all know are coming) since it made like a bazillion dollars. So we'll see how it turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home